Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Snow Day!

The first snow day of the year.... I think. I can't remember of we had one earlier... I don't we did! The kids played outside for most of the morning. I played as hard as I could for as long as I could, but the cold really bothered me. The cold and the wind! Brrr.


When we got back in to change and warm up Bren decided he wanted to put on a fashion show of his new (hand me downs from the beautiful Mason!) vacation clothing. He loves these shorts and has worn them to bed almost every night this week.

He cracked us up parading around the house in his summer attire. What a ham! He is so excited to travel with me. With all of this snow here, I have to say, I am dying to get to the beach and warm my bones. And get a tan! Peyton took most of the pictures of he brother. She was the paparazzi! I just sat back and watched them play fashoin show. I guess when it comes to snow days the more creative you are the easier the day goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment